Chasing Danger is a 1939 American adventure film directed by Ricardo Cortez and written by Robert Ellis and Helen Logan. The film stars Preston Foster, Lynn Bari, Wally Vernon, Henry Wilcoxon, Joan Woodbury and Harold Huber. The film was released on May 5, 1939, by 20th Century Fox.
|Directed by||Ricardo Cortez|
|Produced by||Sol M. Wurtzel|
|Screenplay by||Robert Ellis|
|Story by||Leonardo Bercovici|
|Edited by||Norman Colbert|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
- Preston Foster as Steve Mitchell
- Lynn Bari as Renée Claire
- Wally Vernon as Waldo Winkle
- Henry Wilcoxon as Captain Andre Duvac
- Joan Woodbury as Hazila
- Harold Huber as Carlos Demitri
- Roy D'Arcy as Corbin
- Stanley Fields as Captain of the S.S. Fontaine
- Pedro de Cordoba as Gurra Din
- Jody Gilbert as The Veiled Girl
- "Chasing Danger (1939) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-08.
- Sandra Brennan. "Chasing Danger (1939) - Ricardo Cortez | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-10-08.
- "Chasing Danger". Afi.com. 1939-05-05. Retrieved 2015-10-08.