Charles Rock (30 May 1866 – 12 July 1919) was a British actor. He was born Arthur Charles Rock de Fabeck.
Rock also wrote at least one play: The Ghost of Jerry Bundler, adapted from W. W. Jacobs' story Jerry Bundler. It was cast at the Haymarket Theatre Sept. 9, 1902, with Rock starring as the character George (waiter).
- She Stoops to Conquer (1914)
- The Third String (1914)
- The Black Spot (1914)
- Called Back (1914)
- The Christian (1915)
- The Firm of Girdlestone (1915)
- The Prisoner of Zenda (1915)
- Rupert of Hentzau (1915)
- Beau Brocade (1916)
- A Fair Impostor (1916)
- Esther (1916)
- Partners at Last (1916)
- The Hypocrites (1916)
- The Romance of Old Bill (1918)
- A Romany Lass (1918)
- The Chinese Puzzle (1919)
- "Charles Rock". BFI.
- Charles Rock. "The Ghost of Jerry Bundler". Project Gutenberg. Retrieved January 1, 2015.
- Works by Charles Rock at Project Gutenberg
- Works by or about Charles Rock at Internet Archive
- Charles Rock on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.