Champion Bus Incorporated
Champion Bus is a bus manufacturer owned by Allied Specialty Vehicles (ASV) of Orlando, Florida, United States. It was formerly owned by Thor Industries of Imlay City, Michigan, United States. ASV purchased it from Thor in August 2013.
|Parent||Allied Specialty Vehicles|
Buses made under the Champion name include:
- Challenger - small to mid-size bus using a Ford E-series (350 or 450), Chevy Express 3500 or 4500 chassis
- Crusader - small bus using Ford E-series (350) and Chevy Express 3500 Chassis
- CTS Front Engine - large bus using Freightliner MB65 Chassis
- CTS Rear Engine - large bus using Freightliner MB55 and MB75 Chassis
- Defender - large bus using Ford F-550, International 3200 Series, and Freightliner M2 Chassis
- LF Transport - Mid-size low-floor bus using the Ford E-450 and F-550, GM4500 and the Freightliner M2 Chassis. This particular unit can feature FLEXBUS technology.
Champion acquired the Federal Coach bus marque from Forest River in 2013.