|Date of birth||January 10, 1975|
|Place of birth||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|1994–1997||La Salle Explorers||77||(76)|
|1998–1999||Philadelphia KiXX (indoor)||26||(3)|
|2000–2003||Philadelphia KiXX (indoor)||73||(42)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Youth and College
Colasante graduated from Salesianum School in Wilmington, Delaware where he was an All State soccer player. After high school, Colasante attended La Salle University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where he was a 1997 Third Team All American. He is a member of the La Salle Athletic Hall of Fame.
On February 1, 1998, the MetroStars selected Colasante in the third round (twenty-eighth overall) in the 1998 MLS College Draft. The team released him during the pre-season. In the last summer of 1998, he signed with the Philadelphia KiXX of the National Professional Soccer League who had drafted him in the January 2, 1998 NPSL draft. In 1999, he moved to the Hershey Wildcats of the USL A-League. In June 2000, he returned to the KiXX. In July 2003, the KiXX traded Mark Moser, Kevin Hundelt, Droo Callahan and Matt DeJong to the St. Louis Steamers in exchange for Colasante and Ze Santana.
- 1997 All Americans Archived November 15, 2006, at the Wayback Machine
- "La Salle Athletic Hall of Fame: Cesidio Colasante". Archived from the original on 2011-11-16. Retrieved 2011-04-29.
- Kixx Draft Explorers Forward Cesidio Colasante
- Former La Salle Star Ready To Make Impact
- July 29, 2003 Transactions Archived October 2, 2012, at the Wayback Machine