Central Coast Ferries
Central Coast Ferries was established in 1991 by the Conway family as a ferry operator on Brisbane Water.
Central Coast Ferries operates a service from Woy Woy to Empire Bay via Saratoga and Davistown under contract to Transport for New South Wales. It previously ran a service from Woy Woy to Ettalong Beach that commenced in 2006. In May 2016, a monthly service was introduced from Gosford to Patonga.
- Andrews, Graeme (1994). Ferries of Sydney (3rd ed.). Sydney: Sydney University Press. p. 194. ISBN 0424002027.
- Working on the Central Coast's beautiful waterways is a dream come true for Tim Conway Central Coast Advocate 13 December 2016
- King tide highlights needs for Woy Woy Public Wharf rebuild Central Coast Advocate 8 December 2017
- Woy Woy to Empire Bay timetable Transport for New South Wales
- Woy Woy - Ettalong timetable Central Coast Ferries
- New ferry service to run from Gosford to Patonga from next week Central Coast Advocate 19 May 2016
- Gosford to Patonga Ferry Central Coast Ferries
- Our Fleet Central Coast Ferries