Castle Street, Cambridge
Castle Street is a street in the north of central Cambridge, England. To the southeast is a junction with Northampton Street, Magdalene Street, and Chesterton Lane (leading to Chesterton Road). To the northwest is a junction with Mount Pleasant, Huntingdon Road (leading northwest out of Cambridge), Histon Road (leading north out of Cambridge), and Victoria Road.
To the northeast is St Giles' Church, Castle Hill, the location of Cambridge Castle, and the Cambridgeshire Shire Hall. To the southwest is St Peter's Church and Honey Hill. On the corner of Castle Street and Northampton Street is the Museum of Cambridge, formerly the Cambridge & County Folk Museum. Also here is Kettle's Yard, a former home and now a modern art gallery and place for reflection.
- Castle Street, Cambridge Online.
- Locale Castle Street, The Open Guide to Cambridge.
- Cambridge 1950: Histon Road — Huntingdon Road — Victoria Road junction, Cambridge 1950.
- "the folk museum is changing its name!". www.folkmuseum.org. Archived from the original on 7 August 2013. Retrieved 17 November 2013.
- Kettle's Yard, Castle Street, Cambridge Archived 24 October 2008 at Archive.today, doNOWdo.
- Castle Street Methodist Church.