|Full name||Carl Harvie Probert|
|Born||13 September 1975|
Suva, Rewa, Fiji
He has been a student at the University of Sydney.
In 2008, Probert qualified to compete at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. He has not won an Olympic medal. Probert was the only Fiji Islander seeking qualification, as both Caroline Pickering and Rachel Ah Koy announced they would not taking part in the Games.
- Probert's bio page on the official website of the 2008 Olympics; retrieved 2009-07-03.
- Probert's page from www.sports-reference.com; retrieved 2009-07-03.
- "University athletes find gold in Melbourne", Graham Crooker, University of Sydney, 29 March 2006
- "Vueti Claims Weightlifting Card for Olympics", Fiji Village, 13 July 2008
- "Swimmers at turning point new seasons" Archived 7 March 2012 at the Wayback Machine, Aaron Kolinisau, Fiji Times, 26 March 2008