Careless Lady is a 1932 American comedy film directed by Kenneth MacKenna and written by Guy Bolton. The film stars Joan Bennett, John Boles, Minna Gombell, Weldon Heyburn, Nora Lane and Raul Roulien. The film was released on April 3, 1932, by Fox Film Corporation.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Kenneth MacKenna|
|Produced by||William Goetz|
|Screenplay by||Guy Bolton|
|Story by||Reita Lambert|
|Music by||Hugo Friedhofer|
|Cinematography||John F. Seitz|
|Edited by||Alex Troffey|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
- Joan Bennett as Sally Brown
- John Boles as Stephen Illington
- Minna Gombell as Yvette Logan
- Weldon Heyburn as Jud Carey
- Nora Lane as Ardis Delafield
- Raul Roulien as Luis Pareda
- J. M. Kerrigan as Trowbridge
- John Arledge as Hank Oldfield
- Fortunio Bonanova as Rodriguez
- Josephine Hull as Aunt Cora
- Martha Mattox as Aunt Della
- William Pawley as Police Captain
- James Kirkwood, Sr. as Judge
- Maude Turner Gordon as Mrs. Cartwright
- Richard Tucker as Captain Gerard
- André Cheron as Konstantos
- James Todd as Peter Towne
- Howard Phillips as Jack Merre
- Marcelle Corday as Marie
- Louis Mercier as Chauffeur
- "Careless Lady (1932) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- Hall, Mordaunt (1932-04-18). "Movie Review - Careless Lady - Joan Bennett Impersonates a Naive Maiden Who Literally Steals a Man's Good Name". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- "Careless Lady". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-12.