Cameron Roland "Cam" Kurle (born 19 July 1997) is a British swimmer. He has won a gold and two silvers as a junior at the 2015 European Games. As a senior, he won a silver medal in freestyle relay in the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
|Full name||Cameron Roland Kurle|
|Born||19 July 1997|
At the 2018 Commonwealth Games held at the Gold Coast, Australia, Kurle won two silvers as part of the team that finished second in the Men's 4x100m and 4x200m freestyle events. He swam in the final of the 4x200m but only in the heats of the 4x100m.
At the 2018 European Championships, Kurle was part of the relay teams that won gold in the 4 × 200 metre freestyle relay and bronze in the 4×200 m mixed freestyle. However, he swam in the heats of both events and not in the finals.
- "Hat-trick of golds for Great Britain". Baku 2015. 23 June 2015.
- "Cameron Kurle". TeamGB.
- "2015 European Games swimming results" (PDF). Baku 2015.
- "Cam Kurle". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 6 August 2016. Retrieved 8 August 2016.
- "Commonwealth Games: Duncan Scott and Siobhan-Marie O'Connor claim swimming gold > Relay silver for England". BBC Sport. 8 April 2018.
- Race, Loretta (5 August 2018). "As With C'Wealth Games, GBR's James Guy Scratches 2Fly At Euros". Swim Swam.
- "Duncan Scott, James Guy Propel Great Britain to Men's 4×200 Free Relay Win". Swimming World Magazine. 5 August 2018.