Cameron O'Shea (born 13 March 1992) is a former professional Australian rules footballer who played for the Port Adelaide Football Club and Carlton Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL).
O'Shea playing for Carlton in April 2018
|Full name||Cameron O'Shea|
|Date of birth||13 March 1992|
|Original team(s)||Eastern Ranges (TAC Cup)|
|Draft||No. 52, 2010 national draft|
|Height||193 cm (6 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||91 kg (201 lb)|
|2011–2016||Port Adelaide||81 (7)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2018.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Drafted in the third round with the fifty-second overall selection in the 2010 AFL draft from the Eastern Ranges in the TAC Cup, O'Shea made his AFL debut in 2011, playing 18 games. In 2012, however, he spent some time playing for South Adelaide in the South Australian National Football League (SANFL) and finished the year injured with stress fractures in his foot. At the conclusion of the 2016 AFL season, he was delisted by Port Adelaide.
In November 2017, O’Shea was drafted by the Carlton Football Club in the AFL pre-season draft being the only selection for that year.
He marked his return to the AFL when he debuted in the Round 2 match against the Gold Coast Suns. Unfortunately, O’Shea was never able to cement a regular senior position, and was subsequently delisted by Carlton at the conclusion of the 2018 season.
- Rucci, Michelangelo. "Cam O'Shea is looking for a new club after announcing his time at Port Adelaide is over". The Advertiser. News Corporation. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- Gaskin, Lee. "Power delist defender Cam O'Shea after six seasons". Australian Football League. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- Agius, Matthew (20 February 2013). "Cam glad to be back".
- Rucci, Michelangelo (30 October 2016). "Cam O'Shea is looking for a new club after announcing his time at Port Adelaide is over". The Advertiser. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 30 October 2016.
- Filippo, Cristian. "Northern Blues sign Cameron O'Shea". Northern Blues. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- Clark, Jay (27 November 2017). "A host of former AFL players hope for a second chance in Monday's AFL rookie draft". Herald Sun. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cam O'Shea.|