Calton is a village and a former parochial chapelry and civil parish in the Moorlands of Staffordshire, England. The chapelry contained the four parishes of Croxden, Blore, Mayfield, and Waterfall. In 1866, the four parishes became the civil parish of Calton, and in 1934 Calton became part of the civil parish of Waterhouses, in which it remains today. The village of Calton stands in the old parish of Mayfield, along with the chapel of St Mary.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Calton, Staffordshire.|