Calling All Husbands
Calling All Husbands is a 1940 American comedy film directed by Noel M. Smith and written by Robert E. Kent and based on Martin Flavin's 1929 play "Broken Dishes". The film stars George Tobias, Lucile Fairbanks, Ernest Truex, George Reeves, Florence Bates and Charles Halton. The film was released by Warner Bros. on September 7, 1940.
|Calling All Husbands|
|Directed by||Noel M. Smith|
|Produced by||William Jacobs|
|Written by||Martin Flavin|
|Screenplay by||Robert E. Kent|
|Music by||Howard Jackson|
|Cinematography||Ted D. McCord|
|Edited by||Frank Magee|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
- George Tobias as Oscar Armstrong
- Lucile Fairbanks as Bette Trippe
- Ernest Truex as Homer Trippe
- George Reeves as Dan Williams
- Florence Bates as Emmie Trippe
- Charles Halton as Hadley Weaver
- Virginia Sale as Mabel Parker
- John Alexander as Sheriff Ben Bar
- Clem Bevans as Judge Todd
- Sam McDaniel as Nappy
- Elliott Sullivan as Chunky
- "Calling All Husbands (1940) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-07-26.
- "Calling-All-Husbands - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-07-26.