Call It Luck
Call It Luck is a 1934 American comedy film directed by James Tinling and written by Dudley Nichols and Lamar Trotti. The film stars Pat Paterson, Herbert Mundin, Charles Starrett, Gordon Westcott, Georgia Caine and Theodore von Eltz. The film was released on June 1, 1934, by Fox Film Corporation.
|Call It Luck|
|Directed by||James Tinling|
|Produced by||John Stone|
|Screenplay by||Dudley Nichols|
|Story by||Dudley Nichols|
Theodore von Eltz
|Music by||Samuel Kaylin|
|Cinematography||Joseph A. Valentine|
|Edited by||Alex Troffey|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
- Pat Paterson as Pat Laurie
- Herbert Mundin as Herbert Biggelwade
- Charles Starrett as Stan Russell
- Gordon Westcott as 'Lucky' Luke Bartlett
- Georgia Caine as Amy Lark
- Theodore von Eltz as Nat Underwood
- Reginald Mason as Lord Poindexter
- Ernest Wood as Sid Carter
- Ray Mayer as 'Brainwave' Flynn
- Susan Fleming as Alice Blue
- A.D.S. (1934-07-10). "Movie Review - Call It Luck - THE SCREEN; " Call It Luck," the Humorous Adventures of a Cabby Who Wins the Sweepstakes, at the Mayfair". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-16.
- "Call It Luck (1934) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-16.
- "Call It Luck". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-16.