Cab No. 13
Cab No. 13 (German: Fiaker Nr. 13 (Austria) Einspanner Nr 13 (Germany), Dutch: Snorder No. 13, French: Fiacre 13) is a 1926 drama film directed by Michael Curtiz and starring Lili Damita, Jack Trevor and Walter Rilla.
|Cab No. 13|
|Directed by||Michael Kertész|
|Produced by||Arnold Pressburger|
|Written by||Alfred Schirokauer|
Xavier de Montépin
|Music by||Willy Schmidt-Gentner|
Eduard von Borsody
|Distributed by||Phoebus Film |
|March 6, 1926|
Set in 1910, a young mother leaves her newborn baby in a carriage. The coachman takes care of the baby and names her Lilian. The child becomes a graceful dancer and falls in love with her neighbor, a young musician. Before they marry, Lilian finds her father who is a rich importer. She now has two fathers who care about her happiness.
- Cab Number 13 (1948)
- "Fiaker Nr. 13 (1926)". Movie Meter (Dutch) (in Dutch). Retrieved February 28, 2018.
- Fiaker Nr. 13 on IMDb
- Fiaker Nr. 13 at the TCM Movie Database
- Cab No. 13 on Silent Hollywood
- Fiaker Nr. 13 at Movie Meter (Dutch)
- Fiaker Nr. 13 (1926 D) at Cinema Context