CLiki was first presented at the International Lisp Conference 2002. CLiki was the first wiki variant to introduce so called "free links", using the
_(free link format) as an alternative to the much-criticized CamelCase.
CLiki also operates a homepage using the software that is dedicated to the subject of Common Lisp.
- Araneida was replaced with Hunchentoot
- Real article deletion and undeletion
- Code coloring using cl-colorize
- Working list of uncategorized/orphan articles
- Pages that work well in text browsers (and hopefully screen readers)
- CLiki download. Most recent source code file timestamp: 2005-05-28.
- CLiki: Collaborative Content Management for Community Web Sites
- cliki.net - International Lisp Conference 2002
- Announcing Cliki2 public beta 2