Côte-Saint-Luc Road

Côte-Saint-Luc Road (officially in French: chemin de la Côte-Saint-Luc) is a street on the island of Montreal. It dates back to the French regime and used to comprise what is now Queen Mary Road. It begins at the Meadowbrook Golf Club in Côte-Saint-Luc and extends east to the Westmount, where it joins The Boulevard. Along the way, it defines the border between the Montreal borough of Notre-Dame-de-Grâce on the south and the cities of Hampstead and Côte-Saint-Luc on the north.

Côte-Saint-Luc Road
Native nameFrench: chemin de la Côte-Saint-Luc
Coordinates45°28′19.6″N 73°38′50″W


The first home was constructed on present Côte-Saint-Luc Road in 1925.[1]


  1. "History of street names in Côte Saint-Luc | Côte Saint Luc, Quebec, Canada". Cotesaintluc.org. Archived from the original on 2010-01-31. Retrieved 2012-07-22.

This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.