Butler Township, DeKalb County, Indiana
Location of Butler Township in DeKalb County
|Coordinates: 41°17′35″N 85°08′16″W|
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||23.75 sq mi (61.5 km2)|
|• Land||23.69 sq mi (61.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.06 sq mi (0.2 km2)|
|Elevation||853 ft (260 m)|
|• Density||71.4/sq mi (27.6/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453148|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 23.75 square miles (61.5 km2), of which 23.69 square miles (61.4 km2) (or 99.75%) is land and 0.06 square miles (0.16 km2) (or 0.25%) is water. Holiday Lakes is in this township.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- "Butler Township, DeKalb County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of DeKalb County, Indiana: Together with Sketches of Its Cities, Villages and Towns. Inter-State Publishing Company. 1885. p. 488.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.