|Directed by||Erich Schönfelder|
|Produced by||Gustav Althoff|
|Cinematography||Charles J. Stumar|
The film's sets were designed by the art directors Gustav A. Knauer and Willy Schiller. Made in 1929 and released at the beginning of 1930, it was in the tail-end of the silent era which was rapidly being replaced by the arrival of sound.
- Lamprecht p. 680
- Lamprecht, Gerhard. Deutsche Stummfilme: 1927–1931.