Bulletin of the World Health Organization
The Bulletin of the World Health Organization is a monthly public health journal published by the World Health Organization that was established in 1947. It aims to give public health policy and practice guidance based on the best evidence available, while encouraging closer links between scientific investigation and the art of helping populations to lead healthier lives. Articles are published in English and abstracts are available in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, and Spanish.
|Language||English, abstracts in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, Spanish|
|Edited by||Laragh Gollogly|
|ISO 4||Bull. World Health Organ.|
Abstracting and indexing
The Bulletin is abstracted and indexed in Abstracts on Hygiene, Biological Abstracts, Current Contents, Excerpta Medica, International Pharmaceutical Abstracts, Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed, Nutrition Abstracts and Reviews, Pollution Abstracts, Science Citation Index, and Tropical Diseases Bulletin. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2018 impact factor of 6.818, ranking it 7th out of 185 journals in the category "Public, Environmental & Occupational Health".
Other publications of the World Health Organization:
- "Bulletin/1947-1948/". Bulletin of the World Health Organization. World Health Organization. Archived from the original on 6 January 2011. Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- "Guidelines for contributors". Bulletin of the World Health Organization. World Health Organization. Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- "Public health round-up" (PDF). Bull World Health Organ. 92: 468–469. 2014. doi:10.2471/BLT.14.010714.
- "WHO | Rights and Permissions". WHO. Retrieved 20 July 2019.
- "Advertisement flyer" (PDF). Bulletin of the World Health Organization. World Health Organization. Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- "Web of Science". 2019. Retrieved 7 July 2019.