|Born||August 8, 1967|
In 2000 he co-founded Submarine with Femke Wolting. Submarine is an independent production studio and online network specialized in documentaries and new media productions. In the same year, he co-founded SubmarineChannel with Wolting. As a producer, Felix has worked with renowned directors such as Douglas Gayeton, Tommy Pallotta, Peter Greenaway and Thé Tjong-Khing.
Previously, he was responsible for the new media strategy of Dutch Public broadcaster VPRO, and Director of VPRO Digital, a media research department exploring the influence of digital technology on the production, distribution and use of media.
- It's the end of TV as we know it
- "New World Notes: Hbo Buys U.S. Tv Rights To Second Life Machinima Series, Promotes It As Oscar Nominee Contender". Nwn.blogs.com. 2007-09-04. Retrieved 2011-08-06.
- "Reframe | Collections Submarine & Submarine Channel". Reframecollection.org. Archived from the original on 2011-07-25. Retrieved 2011-08-06.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-05-13. Retrieved 2010-09-08.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Little Black Book". LBBOnline. Archived from the original on 2011-07-13. Retrieved 2011-08-06.
- "Rembrandt's J'Accuse | San Francisco International Film Festival". Fest09.sffs.org. 2008-05-08. Retrieved 2011-08-06.
- "Creative Capital Conference - Amsterdam, 17 & 18 March 2005". Creativecapital.nl. 2005-03-18. Retrieved 2011-08-06.
- "Druid Media, Inc". Druidmedia.com. Archived from the original on 2011-07-27. Retrieved 2011-08-06.
- "Film detail | Kika & Bob: Safari". 50th international film festival for children and youth. Zlín Film Festival. Archived from the original on 2011-07-28. Retrieved 2010-09-11.