|Diocese||Diocese of Copenhagen|
Interior and furnishings
In the three windows of the choir, there are glass paintings by Axel Hou and the walls have blinds with verses by Brorson. The original altarpiece painting (1903) is by Poul Steffensen. The pulpit and the font are carved in granite by A. Bundgård. The 64-armed candle holder was designed by Erik Herløv in 1951.
At the moment Brorson's Church has the world's only graffiti altarpiece made by Brandon Lewis a.k.a. Juse One and architect Tue Bondo Arentoft (frame).
Brorson's Church today
Brorson's Church is located in Blågårdens Parish along with the Church of the Holy Cross. It is used as a church for children and young people.
- "Brorsons Kirke" (in Danish). nordenskirker.dk. Retrieved 2011-02-16.