Broadway Bill (1918 film)
Broadway Bill is a 1918 American silent romantic drama film directed by Fred J. Balshofer and starring Harold Lockwood, May Allison, Pomeroy Cannon, Lester Cuneo, and Fred L. Wilson. The film was released by Metro Pictures on February 11, 1918.
|Directed by||Fred J. Balshofer|
|Written by||Fred J. Balshofer|
Fred L. Wilson
Yorke Film Corporation
|Distributed by||Metro Pictures|
|50 minutes; 5 reels|
- Harold Lockwood as 'Broadway Bill' Clayton
- Martha Mansfield as Muriel Latham
- Cornish Beck as Jack Latham
- Raymond Hadley as Godfrey St. Cleve (as Raymond C. Hadley)
- Stanton Heck as Buck Hardigan
- Bert Starkey as Creed
- William Black as John Underwood (as W.W. Black)
- Tom Blake as 'Irish' Fallon
- William Clifford as Daddy Dunningan
- Artie Ortego as Wabishke (as Art Ortego)
The film is now considered lost.
- "Broadway Bill". afi.com. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- "Broadway Bill". AllMovie. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- "Broadway Bill". TCM.com. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: Broadway Bill