|Member of the Queensland Legislative Assembly|
|Assumed office |
31 January 2015
|Preceded by||Bruce Young|
Brittany Louise McKee
19 June 1986
Kingaroy, Queensland, Australia
|Alma mater||Queensland University of Technology|
Early life, education and non-political career
For high school Lauga went to Rockhampton Grammar School where she graduated in 2003. She went on to study a dual Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Justice at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in Brisbane partially for two years, then moving onto a Bachelor of Urban Development and graduating with honours. While Lauga was studying her Bachelor of Urban Development she partook in the QUT Planning Students Association and the QUT Student Guild. Lauga later studied a Master of Business Administration (MBA) at CQUniversity in Rockhampton.
After graduating as a town planner, Lauga went to work for Craven Ovenden Town Planning between November 2007 and June 2009 where her role was that of student town planner. After leaving Craven Ovenden Town Planning, Lauga went on and worked for the Department of Housing and Public Works within Project Services between June 2009 and August 2010, working for Australia's award-winning town planner Craig Wallis. Brittany's new role involved the planning and project management of social housing. Lauga then went on to work for Central Queensland consulting firm, CQG Consulting.
- "Keppel Candidate Profile : 2015 State General Election". Electoral Commission Queensland. Electoral Commission Queensland. Archived from the original on 3 February 2015. Retrieved 3 February 2015.
- "QUT alumnus awarded young planner of the year". Showcase. Queensland University of Technology - Science and Engineering. 26 November 2013. Archived from the original on 3 February 2015. Retrieved 3 February 2015.
- "Brittany Lauga for Keppel". Queensland Labor. A Chisholm. Archived from the original on 9 March 2015. Retrieved 3 February 2015.
- Green, Antony. "Keppel". Queensland Election 2015. Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
- Smith, Leighton (22 April 2017). "Exciting truth behind local leader's belly bump revealed". The Morning Bulletin. Retrieved 22 April 2017.
- Mesner, Kerri-Anne (23 October 2017). "Keppel baby watch is over as Lauga welcomes daughter to the world". The Morning Bulletin. Retrieved 30 October 2017.
|Parliament of Queensland|
| Member for Keppel