British International School Hanoi
The British International School Hanoi, commonly referred to as BIS Hanoi, is an international school in the Vinhomes Riverside neighborhood of Hanoi, Vietnam. It is also part of the Nord Anglia Education group and is one of four British International schools in Vietnam. The school provides a British-style education for children aged two to eighteen. The student-to-teacher ratio is approximately 20:1. It is a registered center for the UK Cambridge Assessment International Education examination board.
|British International School Hanoi|
The Early Years Foundation Stage and primary school curriculum are based on the National Curriculum for England and the International Primary Curriculum. The secondary school follows the National Curriculum taught to students in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Students prepare for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education during their 10th and 11th years. During years 12 and 13, students follow the IB Diploma Programme curriculum.
The school is an IB World School, authorized to deliver the IB Diploma Programme. It is a member of the Federation of British International Schools in Asia and is accredited by the Council of International Schools and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
The school offers The Duke of Edinburgh's Award and holds an annual international festival.
- "British International School, Hanoi". www.internationalschoolsearch.com. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "Trường quốc tế BIS - Mô hình giáo dục chuẩn quốc tế | VinHomes RiverSide". VinHomes RiverSide (in Vietnamese). 16 July 2016. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "School List M - Z". International Schools Review. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "British International School Hanoi | Nord Anglia". www.nordangliaeducation.com. Retrieved 16 October 2019.
- "Find a Cambridge school". www.cambridgeinternational.org. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- Crystal (21 May 2018). "Our Schools | Fieldwork". Fieldwork. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- VCCorp.vn. "Trường Quốc tế Anh BIS Hà Nội chính thức giảng dạy chương trình Tú tài Quốc tế từ tháng 8/2016" (in Vietnamese). Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- "Find an IB World School". International Baccalaureate. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "FOBISIA: Our Schools". www.fobisia.org. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "British International School Hanoi". Council of International Schools. Retrieved 16 October 2019.
- "Directory of Schools | Accrediting Commission for Schools Western Association of Schools and Colleges". directory.acswasc.org. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "Ticket to top U.S. university: Experience of a BIS Hanoi student - Tuoi Tre News". Tuoi Tre News (in Vietnamese). Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "Hanoi British School hosts first int'l festival". vietnamnews.vn. Retrieved 23 May 2018.