British Instructional Films
The company released a number of feature films during the late silent and early sound eras, developing a reputation for making First World War films and documentary shorts. In 1928, the company constructed Welwyn Studios. The company was later merged into the larger British International Pictures, who took over the running of the facility in Welwyn Garden City.
- Low p.129-132
- Low, Rachael, History of the British Film, 1918-1929 (George Allen & Unwin, 1971)