|Full name||Brenden Aaronson|
|Date of birth||October 22, 2000|
|Place of birth||Medford, New Jersey, United States|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|2015||United States U15|
|2016||United States U17|
|2019||United States U23||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of October 11, 2019|
Raised in Medford, New Jersey, Aaronson attended Shawnee High School for a single year before switching to the Philadelphia Union Youth Academy, where he played soccer and completed his high school education.
On September 17, 2018, it was announced that Aaronson would join Philadelphia Union at the beginning of their 2019 season. On March 17, 2019, the homegrown player scored his first professional goal in his MLS debut helping Philadelphia tie against Atlanta United. After a stellar rookie year, Brenden Aaronson finished 2nd for 2019 MLS Rookie of the year, with three goals and two assists in over 1,640 minutes played. Aaronson, was the youngest player out of the five finalists. .
After showing a strong rookie season, the Medford, N.J. native received his first senior call up to the USMNT in October 2019 for Concacaf Nations League matches with Cuba and Canada. He did not earn a cap in either match.
- "Aaronson's rise to the USMNT is fueled by a strong season and a hunger to learn". AmericansoccerNow. October 9, 2019. Retrieved October 30, 2019.
- Strauss, Robert. "Meet the Philadelphia Union’s Youngest Hometown Player; At just 18 years old, midfielder Brenden Aaronson's dream has come true.", New Jersey Monthly, May 2, 2019. Accessed June 24, 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on July 25, 2017. Retrieved July 21, 2017.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Brenden Aaronson at Soccerway
- Brenden Aaronson at Philadelphia Union
- Brenden Aaronson at Major League Soccer
- Brenden Aaronson at US Soccer