Brayan Antonio Beckeles (born 28 November 1985 in La Ceiba, Atlántida, Honduras) is a Honduran football player who plays as a right back for Nashville SC in MLS. He is also a member of the Honduran national football team.
|Full name||Brayan Antonio Beckeles|
|Date of birth||28 November 1985|
|Place of birth||La Ceiba, Honduras|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 December 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 18 June 2019
On 4 December 2019, it was announced that Beckeles would join Nashville SC ahead of their inaugural MLS season in 2020.
He made his debut for Honduras in a September 2010 friendly match against Canada. On 26 January 2013, Beckeles scored his first ever goal for the national team in his 11th game, playing at the semi-finals of the 2013 Copa Centroamericana versus Belize. The goal proved to be a crucial one, as Honduras won 1–0 to progress to the final. He has represented his country at the 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup. On 7 June 2014, he was sent off for two bookable offences in a World Cup warm-up match against England in Miami.
- "2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil: List of Players" (PDF). FIFA. 11 June 2014. p. 19. Retrieved 11 June 2014.
- "Profile on Goal". Goal.com. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
- Beckeles: “Lo bueno es que no dependemos de nadie - La Prensa (in Spanish)
- Beckeles: “Siempre admiré al Olimpia” - La Prensa (in Spanish)
- "Olimpia cuesta arriba por sus propios errores". El Heraldo. Archived from the original on 16 November 2011. Retrieved 27 July 2011.
- Soccerway.com - Honduras - Belize (2013 Copa Centroamericana)
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2011 - Full Details Archived 2013-03-15 at the Wayback Machine - RSSSF
- McNulty, Phil (8 June 2014). "England 0-0 Honduras". BBC Sport. Retrieved 8 June 2014.