Boston Blackie (film)
Boston Blackie is a 1923 American crime film directed by Scott R. Dunlap and written by Paul Schofield. The film stars William Russell, Eva Novak, Frank Brownlee, Otto Matieson, W. C. Robinson and Fred Esmelton. The film was released on May 6, 1923, by Fox Film Corporation.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Scott R. Dunlap|
|Screenplay by||Paul Schofield|
|Based on||The Water Cross|
by Jack Boyle
W. C. Robinson
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
- William Russell as Boston Blackie
- Eva Novak as Mary Carter
- Frank Brownlee as Warden Benton
- Otto Matieson as Danny Carter
- W. C. Robinson as Shorty McNutt
- Fred Esmelton as John Gilmore
- "Boston Blackie (1923) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2019-04-06.
- Hans J. Wollstein. "Boston Blackie (1923)". AllMovie. Retrieved 2019-04-06.
- "Boston Blackie". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2019-04-06.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.