Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre
Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre is a shopping centre in Edmonton, Alberta, at the intersection of Whyte Avenue and 83 Street in the Bonnie Doon neighbourhood. It has over 80 shops and services including Dollarama, Shoppers Drug Mart, Stitches Factory Outlet, and Safeway. Former tenants include Sears Canada , Target Canada, Sport Mart, Blockbuster LLC, and Zellers. It is managed by Morguard.
- "Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre". Shopping-Canada. Retrieved 11 June 2017.
- Kent, Gordon (October 28, 2016). "Bonnie Doon mall losing Sears store, looking at redevelopment". Edmonton Journal. Retrieved 11 June 2017.
- "Why it Will Take Years to Replace Target and Future Shop's Shuttered Canadian Locations". Retail Insider. April 7, 2015. Retrieved 11 June 2017.
- "Zellers - Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre (CLOSED) in Alberta". MyStore411. Retrieved 11 June 2017.
- "New Districts". Alberta's Real Estate Heritage. Archived from the original on 8 December 2010. Retrieved 12 June 2017.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- McMillan, Anna (May 1, 2017). "TransEd kicks off construction on Valley Line LRT Bonnie Doon stop". Global News. Retrieved 12 June 2017.