Bondi Icebergs Club
The Bondi Icebergs Swimming Club is an Australian winter swimmers club, located at the southern end of Bondi Beach in Sydney, New South Wales. The swimming club was established in 1929 and has a small museum on the first floor. A defining characteristic of the Club is a rule that to maintain membership it was mandatory that swimmers compete on three Sundays out of four for a period of five years.
|Bondi Icebergs Swimming Club|
Bondi Baths, a swimming pool managed by the Bondi Icebergs Swimming Club
|Address||Bondi Beach, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Type||Tidal pool with associated winter swimming club|
|Sauna; museum; licensed club|
The Bondi Icebergs Club was a location for a Jim Beam advertisement.
The Bondi Icebergs Winter Swimming Club compete against Cronulla Polar Bears Winter Swimming Club, South Maroubra Dolphins Winter Swimming Club, Clovelly Eskimos Winter Swimming Club, Maroubra Seals Winter Swimming Club, Coolangatta Surf Life Saving Club, Coogee Penguins Winter Swimming Club, Bronte Splashers, Wollongong Whales and Cottesloe Crabs in the Winter Swimming Association of Australia Championships.
- Whyte, Sarah (1 November 2014). "Surf Life Saving Australia leaves Bondi office space empty for four years while regional clubs struggle". The Sydney Morning Herald.
- "Welcome to Time Out". Archived from the original on 4 February 2015. Retrieved 4 February 2015.
- "How we began". Heritage. Bondi Icebergs. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- "Home". Water Polo By The Sea. Retrieved 8 September 2018.
- "Jim Beam turns iconic Bondi Icebergs Pool into the world's largest ESKY cooler via The Works".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 February 2015. Retrieved 4 February 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "My Site". www.wsaainc.com.