Bofors 57 mm gun
The Bofors 57 mm gun is a nickname or designation given to several types of guns designed and developed by the Swedish company Bofors:
- Bofors 57 mm m/43 anti tank gun, a 57 mm anti tank gun for the Swedish army during WW2.
- Bofors 57 mm m/47 aircraft gun, a 57 mm aircraft autocannon for the Saab T 18B torpedo bomber.
- Bofors 57 mm m/50 naval artillery gun, a 57 mm naval artillery gun/anti air autocannon. Sometimes it goes by the name 'Bofors 57 mm L/60'.
- Bofors 57 mm m/54 anti-aircraft gun, a 57 mm anti air autocannon.
- Bofors 57 mm L/70 naval artillery gun, a 57 mm anti air autocannon designed by Bofors. Exists in several main variants ranging from Mark 1 to 3 (The Mark 3 is named Mark 110 in United States service).