|Directed by||Seymour Friedman|
|Produced by||Rudolph C. Flotlow|
|Screenplay by||George Bricker|
|Edited by||James Sweeney|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
|December 8, 1949|
Tommy Jones, a well-built plumber, is invited to join a troupe of wrestlers, but is surprised to learn that the sport of exhibition wrestling is not on the up-on-up.
- Willard Parker as Tommy Jones
- Lola Albright as Mary Simmons
- Hillary Brooke as Flo Woodbury
- Allen Jenkins as Slats Henry
- Roy Roberts as Charlie Webster
- Gordon Jones as Pat Simmons
- Sammy Menacker as Red Roman
- Frank Scully as 'Killer' Cassidy
- John Dehner as Sir Raphael Brokenridge
- Billy Varga as Marvelous Milton
- William 'Wes Willie' Davis as Harold Hocksteader aka Agusa Assasssu
- Matt McHugh as Gus Strotz
- George Lloyd as Chuck Hadley
- Bail Bond Drama Now on Screens Scheuer, Philip K. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File); Los Angeles, Calif. [Los Angeles, Calif]16 Dec 1949: A13.
- At the Palace A. W.. New York Times (1923-Current file); New York, N.Y. [New York, N.Y]09 Dec 1949: 37.