Blood of the Losers
Blood of the Losers (Italian: Il sangue dei vinti, also known as The Blood of the Victims) is a 2008 Italian war drama film directed by Michele Soavi. It is based on a novel by Gianpiero Pansa. In his review for Variety, Jay Weissberg heavily criticized the film, referring to it as "a dangerous example of historical manipulation disguised as relativism".
|Blood of the Losers|
|Directed by||Michele Soavi|
|Written by||Dardano Sacchetti|
|Music by||Carlo Siliotto|
- Michele Placido as Franco Dogliani
- Barbora Bobuľová as Anna Spada / Costantina
- Alessandro Preziosi as Ettore Dogliani
- Philippe Leroy as Umberto Dogliani
- Giovanna Ralli as Giulia Dogliani
- Stefano Dionisi as Kurt
- Alina Nedelea as Lucia Dogliani
- Daniela Giordano as Maria Rossini
- Ana Caterina Morariu as Elisa
- Luigi Maria Burruano as Mario Vagagini
- Valerio Binasco as Nello Foresti
- Tony Sperandeo as Salustri
- Raffaele Vannoli as Petrucci
- Fulvia Caprara (October 27, 2008). ""Il sangue dei vinti" non piace a destra". La Stampa. Archived from the original on 2013-12-13. Retrieved 20 May 2014.
- Jay Weissberg (November 11, 2008). "Review: 'The Blood of the Victims'". Variety. Retrieved November 21, 2013.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.