Blood at Sundown
Blood at Sundown (Italian: 1000 dollari sul nero, lit. '1000 dollars on the black') is a Spaghetti Western film directed by Alberto Cardone. The picture marks the first appearance of the character Sartana, played by Gianni Garko. It is not, however considered an "official" Sartana film.
|Blood at Sundown|
|Directed by||Alberto Cardone|
|Music by||Michele Lacerenza|
|Edited by||Romeo Ciatti|
|Distributed by||Indipendenti Regionali|
Johnny Liston heads back to his hometown after 12 years in jail, during which time his ruthless brother Sartana (Garko) has taken over control of the town. Johnny is determined to battle Sartana to bring justice.
- Anthony Steffen as Johnny Liston
- Gianni Garko as Sartana Liston (as John Garko)
- Erika Blanc as Joselita Rogers
- Carlo D'Angelo as Judge Waldorf (as Charles of Angel)
- Sieghardt Rupp as Ralph
- Roberto Miali as Jerry Holt (as Jerry Wilson)
- Carla Calò as Rhonda Liston (as Carrol Brown)
- Angelica Ott as Mary
- Daniela Igliozzi as Manuela Holt
- Franco Fantasia as Sheriff
- Gianni Solaro as Forrester
- Chris Howland as Doodle Kramer
- Gino Marturano as Man in bar
- Sal Borgese as Mexican in bar
- Ettore Arena
- Mario Dionisi
Blood at Sundown was released in Italy as 1000 dollari sul nero on 18 December 1966.
- "1000 dollari sul nero (1966)". Archvio del cinema Italiano (in Italian). Retrieved September 22, 2018.
- "Sartana" (in German). Filmportal.de. Retrieved September 22, 2018.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.