Black Gold (1962 film)
Black Gold is a 1962 adventure film directed by Leslie H. Martinson and written by Bob Duncan, Wanda Duncan and Harry Whittington . The film stars Philip Carey, Diane McBain, James Best, Fay Spain, Claude Akins and William Edward Phipps.
|Directed by||Leslie H. Martinson|
|Produced by||James Barnett|
|Screenplay by||Bob Duncan|
William Edward Phipps
|Music by||Howard Jackson|
|Cinematography||Harold E. Stine|
|Edited by||Leo H. Shreve|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
The film was released by Warner Bros. on July 21, 1962.
An Oklahoma farmer discovers oil on his land.
- Philip Carey as Frank McCandless
- Diane McBain as Ann Evans
- James Best as Jericho Larkin
- Fay Spain as Julie
- Claude Akins as Chick Carrington
- William Edward Phipps as Albert Mailer
- Dub Taylor as Doc
- Ken Mayer as Felker
- Iron Eyes Cody as Charlie Two-Bits
- Vincent Barbi as Klein
- Rusty Wescoatt as Wilkins
- BLACK GOLD Monthly Film Bulletin; London Vol. 30, Iss. 348, (Jan 1, 1963): 36.
- Synopsis by Dan Pavlides. "Black Gold (1963) - Leslie Martinson | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-05-19.