Bishop Falls (India)
|Location||Shillong, Meghalaya, India|
|Total height||135 metres (443 ft)|
|Watercourse||tributary of the Umiam River|
The Bishop Falls is a three-tiered waterfall with a height of 135 metres (443 ft). The Bishop' Falls is often referred to as the twin brother of the Beadon Falls since both tumble down the same escarpment into a yawning gorge. Beadon Falls and Bishop Falls are off the National_Highway_40_(India) at Mawprem. A narrow road at Mawlai takes one to a view point from where both the falls can be seen together.
- "Showing all Waterfalls in India". World Waterfalls Database. Archived from the original on 1 September 2009. Retrieved 20 June 2010.
- "Bishop Falls". World Waterfalls Database. Retrieved 24 June 2010.
- "Shillong Attractions". must see india. Archived from the original on 9 July 2010. Retrieved 24 June 2010.
- "Shillong Travel". Beadon Falls, Bishop Falls & Elephant Falls. Hill Stations in India. Retrieved 24 June 2010.
- "Shillong". Travelling in India. Retrieved 24 June 2010.