Billancourt Studios was a film studio in Paris which operated between 1922 and 1992. Located in Boulogne-Billancourt, it was one of the leading French studios. It was founded in the silent era by Henri Diamant-Berger. During the Second World War the studio was used by Continental Films, a company backed by the German occupiers.
- Szczepanik & Vonderau p.141
- Crisp, C.G. The Classic French Cinema, 1930-1960. Indiana University Press, 1993.
- Petr Szczepanik, Patrick Vonderau. Behind the Screen: Inside European Production Cultures. Palgrave Macmillan, 2013.