|Full name||Bikash Jairu|
|Date of birth||10 November 1990|
|Place of birth||Gyalshing, Sikkim, India|
|Playing position||Left winger/Left back|
|Sports Hostel in Namchi|
|2015||→ Pune City (loan)||11||(0)|
|2016||→ ATK (loan)||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 November 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 30 November 2019
Jairu hails from Gyalshing, West Sikkim and was spotted during the "Search for more Bhaichungs" scheme launched by the Government of Sikkim and was inducted into the Sports Hostel in Namchi. Later he moved to the Sports Academy of Sikkim at Gangtok and passed out in 2008 grabbing a contract with ONGC. After his stint at ONGC, he moved to Shillong and joined Rangdajied United. After spending a season there he signed for Mumbai Tigers with whom he had a fruitful outing, scoring a number of goals for the team in the 2013 I-League 2nd Division.
On 13 January 2014 it was announced that Bikash Jairu has signed for Salgaocar on loan from Mumbai Tigers. He made his debut for Salgaocar on 18 January 2014 in the Federation Cup match against Mumbai at the Nehru Stadium before being replaced by Freiman Peixoto as Salgaocar won the match 1-2.
He made his debut in the I-League on 16 February 2014 against Mohun Bagan at the Tilak Maidan Stadium in which he came on as a substitute for Clifton Dias in the 46th minute and was again replaced by Milagres Gonsalves in the 87th minute with Salgaocar winning the match 1-0.
On 23 July 2017, Jairu was selected in the 6th round of the player draft by Jamshedpur for the 2017–18 season. He made his debut for the club on 24 November 2017 against the Kerala Blasters. He came on as a 66th-minute substitute for Anas Edathodika as Jamshedpur drew 0–0.
On 1 February 2018, Jairu scored the winning goal for Jamshedpur in a 2–1 victory over Mumbai City at the Mumbai Football Arena. He came on as an 81st-minute substitute and then scored three minutes later.
- "Bikash Jairu: The Journey From Gyalshing To Salgaocar FC". Feverpitch. Archived from the original on 21 February 2014.
- Chaudhari, Arunava. "Salgaocar FC announce 20 member squad". Archived from the original on 17 January 2014. Retrieved 22 January 2014.
- "Mumbai FC 1-2 Salgaocar FC: Oliveira's winner seals three points". Goal.com. Retrieved 22 January 2014.
- "Salgaocar vs. Mohun Bagan 1-0". Soccerway. Retrieved 16 February 2014.
- Jitendran, Nikhil (23 June 2015). "East Bengal confirm signatures of Bheke and Jairu". Goal.com. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- Noronha, Anselm (10 July 2015). "Cavin Lobo to Kerala, Keegan Pereira to Mumbai and the comprehensive Indian Super League Draft". Goal.com. Retrieved 10 July 2015.
- "ISL 2017 player draft, as it happened: ATK, Jamshedpur FC and Pune strike big". The Field. 23 July 2017. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
- "Kerala Blasters 0-0 Jamshedpur". Soccerway.
- "MumbaI City 1-2 Jamshedpur". Soccerway.