Big Town After Dark
Big Town After Dark is a 1947 American film noir drama film directed by William C. Thomas and written by Whitman Chambers. The film stars Phillip Reed, Hillary Brooke, Richard Travis, Ann Gillis, Vince Barnett, Joe Sawyer and Robert Kent. The film was released on December 12, 1947, by Paramount Pictures.
|Big Town After Dark|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||William C. Thomas|
|Produced by||William H. Pine|
William C. Thomas
|Screenplay by||Whitman Chambers|
|Music by||Darrell Calker|
|Cinematography||Ellis W. Carter|
|Edited by||Howard A. Smith|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- Phillip Reed as Steve Wilson
- Hillary Brooke as Lorelei Kilbourne
- Richard Travis as Chuck LaRue
- Ann Gillis as Susan Peabody LaRue
- Vince Barnett as Louie Snead
- Joe Sawyer as Monk
- Robert Kent as Jake Sebastian
- Charles Arnt as Amos Peabody
- Joseph Allen as Wally Blake
- William Haade as Marcus
- Big Town radio series
- "Big Town After Dark (1947) - Overview". TCM.com. 2015-01-01. Retrieved 2015-04-04.
- "Big-Town-After-Dark - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-04-04.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.