Betrayal (1932 film)
Betrayal is a 1932 British crime film directed by Reginald Fogwell and starring Stewart Rome, Marjorie Hume and Leslie Perrins. A woman attempts to save her husband from being hanged for a crime he didn't commit. It is based on a play No Crime of Passion by Hubert G. Griffith.
|Directed by||Reginald Fogwell|
|Produced by||Reginald Fogwell|
|Written by||Reginald Fogwell|
Hubert G. Griffith
- Stewart Rome as John Armytage
- Marjorie Hume as Diana Armytage
- Leslie Perrins as Clive Wilson
- Henry Hewitt as Sir Robert Blackburn KC
- J. Fisher White as John Lawrence KC
- Frank Atherley as Judge
- E. H. Williams as- Butler
- Charles Childerstone as Doctor
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.