Bepanah Pyaarr (transl. Endless Love) is an Indian romantic mystery drama television series produced by Ekta Kapoor under Balaji Telefilms and premiered on 3 June 2019 on Colors TV. It stars Pearl V Puri, Ishita Dutta and Aparna Dixit.
|Created by||Ekta Kapoor|
|Developed by||Ekta Kapoor|
|Written by||Hemant Bahal (Dialogues)|
|Screenplay by||Shilpa D'Melo Dialogues |
|Story by||Mrinal Jha|
|Directed by||Dipak Vithoba Chauhan|
|Creative director(s)||Chloe Ferns Qureshi |
|Starring||Pearl V Puri|
|Theme music composer||Binod Ghimire|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||141|
|Production location(s)||Mumbai, India|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Balaji Telefilms|
|Original network||Colors TV|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital|
|Original release||3 June 2019 –|
The series revolves around two lovers where one dies in an accident but destiny brings them back together when she is reincarnated to fulfill their promises. The show replaced Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop.
The series revolves around two star-crossed lovers Raghbir and Bani who love each other till Bani dies in an accident. Soon destiny brings Pragati in Raghbir's life.
The story begins on the wedding day of Raghbir and Misha, his childhood friend. Raghbir, still in love with Baani, is reminiscing their relationship and keeps having nightmares about her accident when a railing gave way and Baani fell to her death. A woman called Sukanya Raisinghania appears at the wedding claiming Raghbir married her in London. Though Raghbir denies this, the wedding is called off. Raghbir enlists the help of a young girl called Pragati who works at his office to find out the truth behind Sukanya. As they discover Sukanya's lies, Pragati and Raghbir end up married due to a series of events. However, Raghbir tells Pragati that he is still in love with Baani.
Pragati soon sees mysterious things in the house and encounters Baani's spirit one day. Pragati learns that Bani was pregnant at the time of her death and her death was not accidental as someone from Raghbir's family tampered with the railing. Pragati falls in love with Raghbir. Sanket finds important information and goes to inform Pragati but meets with an accident and dies. Pragati suspects Baani's murderer to be behind Sanket's accident. Pragati finds the gloves of the murderer in the basement. She is shocked when she finds them to be Raghbir's gloves. Pragati also finds a tape recorder which has a recording of Raghbir saying that he will kill Baani. Soon, it is revealed that Pragati is Baani. Baani didn't die but had to undergo a plastic surgery due to the accident. She returned as Pragati to get her revenge. In a series of events, Pragati learns that the hooded man is not Raghbir. It is shown that Harshit, Raghbir's step brother along with his ally are behind Bani's so-called accident. Raghbir, in a drunk state tells Pragati that he loves her. Pragati finds out that Kunti “Badi maa”, Harshit's mother whom Raghbir adores a lot is the mastermind. Raghbir realises his love for Pragati and decides to give their marriage a chance. Pragati decides to tell Raghbir her truth but Raghbir learns it before that and starts hating Pragati for her lie. With nowhere to go and all members of Raghbir's family despising her, Pragati gets help from Dr.Sahas,her college friend. Pragati returns in a new avtar claiming 51 percent of their property, a deal done between Raghbir and Bani's company before Bani's accident. Pragathi manages the office despite Ranghbir's hatred. Pragathi was supported by sahas. Raghbir was furious over their proximity. He accuses her that she gave his place to someone else.
- Sudha Chandran as Kunti Malhotra, Devraj's first wife, main antagonist
- Devika Singh as Sukanya Raisinghania, Baani’s best friend since childhood
- Aashish Kaul as Devraj Malhotra, Raghbir's foster father
- Ekta Sharma as Aditi Malhotra, Devraj's second wife, Raghbir's foster mother
- Manoj Chandila as Harshit Malhotra, Devraj and Kunti's son, Raghbir’s foster half-brother
- Tanvi Thakkar as Tina Malhotra, Harshit's wife
- Adhik Mehta as Nakul Malhotra, Raghbir’s foster brother, Devraj and Aditi's son
- Mehak Ghai as Shefali Malhotra, Raghbir’s foster sister, Devraj and Aditi's daughter
- Sophiya Kiran Singh as Priya Malhotra, Raghbir's foster cousin, Gopi and Shalu’s daughter
- Nikhlesh Rathore as Dev, Priya’s fiancée
- Ankur Verma as Raghav Sharma, Shefali’s love interest
- Sachin Parikh as Gopi Malhotra, Devraj's brother
- Chitrapama Banerjee as Shalu Malhotra, Gopi's wife
- Kulbir Badesron as Devraj's mother
- Neha Chandra as Deepjyot, Devraj's sister
- Mahira Sharma as Misha Oberoi, Raghbir's childhood friend
- Tasneem Ali as Dev's mother
- Darpan Srivastava as Prashant, Sanket's uncle
- Ravi Gossain as Gulshan, Bani/Pragati's foster father
- Geetha Akkineniaksai as Pranalini
- Suchita Trivedi as Geeta, Pragati's Aunt
- "Pearl V Puri and Ishita Dutta's season 2 of Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki gets its title; READ". PINKVILLA. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- "Aparna Dixit confirms she will romance Naagin 3's Pearl V Puri in Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki 2". www.timesnownews.com. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- "Bepanah Pyaar: Pearl V Puri, Aparna Dixit and Ishita Dutta starrer to go on air on THIS day?". PINKVILLA. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- "Kasam 2: Ishita Dutta-Pearl V Puri's Show Named Bepanah Pyaarr; Pearl's First Wife Dies In Accident!". FilmiBeat. 30 April 2019. Retrieved 19 June 2019.
- "Ekta Kapoor releases Bepanah Pyarr promo starring Pearl V Puri, Aparna Dixit - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- Baddhan, Raj (8 May 2019). "'Bepanah Pyarr' to replace 'Roop' on Colors in June". BizAsia | Media, Entertainment, Showbiz, Events and Music. Retrieved 19 June 2019.
- "Pearl V Puri on his role in Bepanah Pyaarr: We haven't seen such a character on television ever". The Indian Express. 3 June 2019. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- DelhiMay 16, India Today Web Desk New; May 16, 2019UPDATED:; Ist, 2019 12:57. "Post Naagin 3, Pearl V Puri to star in Bepanah Pyaarr. All about the show". India Today. Retrieved 20 August 2019.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- "Ishita Dutta to play the lead in 'Kasam - Tere Pyaar Ki' - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- "Ishita Dutta: "Bepanah Pyaar is a show about Love with a mystery" | Exclusive". www.timesnownews.com. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- Rajesh, Author: Srividya (14 May 2019). "Bepanah Pyaarr: Newbie Adhik Mehta to play Pearl V Puri's brother". IWMBuzz. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- "Sachin Parikh on why he loves playing Gopi in 'Bepannah Pyar' - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 20 August 2019.