Bengazi is a 1955 American drama film directed by John Brahm and starring Richard Conte, Victor McLaglen and Richard Carlson. Several adventurers hunt for treasure in the desert near the Libyan town of Benghazi.
|Directed by||John Brahm|
|Produced by||Eugene Tevlin|
|Written by||Jeff Bailey|
|Music by||Roy Webb|
|Cinematography||Joseph F. Biroc|
|Edited by||Robert Golden|
|Distributed by||RKO Radio Pictures|
- Richard Conte as John Gillmore
- Victor McLaglen as Robert Emmett Donovan
- Richard Carlson as Insp. Levering
- Mala Powers as Aileen Donovan
- Richard Erdman as Selby
- Pedro Gonzalez Gonzalez as Kamal (as Gonzales Gonzales)
- Hillary Brooke as Nora Nielson
- Maurice Hill as Peters (as Maury Hill)
- Jay Novello as Basim
- Albert Carrier as MacMillan
- Eileen Rowe as Lily
- "Bengazi: Detail View". American Film Institute. Retrieved June 2, 2014.
- "Bengazi (1955)". Retrieved 1 October 2018.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.