Beneath Western Skies
Beneath Western Skies is a 1944 American Western film directed by Spencer Gordon Bennet and written by Albert DeMond and Robert Creighton Williams. The film stars Robert Livingston, Smiley Burnette, Effie Laird, Frank Jaquet, Tom London and Charles Miller. The film was released on March 3, 1944, by Republic Pictures.
|Beneath Western Skies|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Spencer Gordon Bennet|
|Produced by||Louis Gray|
|Screenplay by||Albert DeMond|
Robert Creighton Williams
|Story by||Albert DeMond|
|Music by||Mort Glickman|
|Edited by||Charles Craft|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
- Robert Livingston as Johnny Revere
- Smiley Burnette as Sheriff Frog Millhouse
- Effie Laird as Carrie Stokes
- Frank Jaquet as Sam Webster
- Tom London as Earl Phillips
- Charles Miller as Lem Toller
- Joe Strauch Jr. as Tadpole Millhouse
- LeRoy Mason as Bull Bricker
- Kenne Duncan as Deputy Barrow
- Charles Dorety as The Drunk
- Jack Kirk as Wainwright
- Bud Geary as Henchman Hank
- "Beneath Western Skies (1944) - Overview". TCM.com. 1944-02-10. Retrieved 2015-11-10.
- Sandra Brennan. "Beneath Western Skies (1944) - Spencer Gordon Bennet". AllMovie. Retrieved 2018-12-28.
- "Beneath Western Skies". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-10.