Belmont Township, Iroquois County, Illinois
Location in Iroquois County
Iroquois County's location in Illinois
|Coordinates: 40°43′53″N 87°42′08″W|
|Established||November 6, 1855|
|• Total||36.33 sq mi (94.1 km2)|
|• Land||36.33 sq mi (94.1 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||650 ft (198 m)|
|• Density||71.9/sq mi (27.8/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
60953, 60966, 60970, 60974
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Belmont, Body, Iroquois Memorial Park and Keen.
Airports and landing strips
- Newman Landing Strip
- Legion Park
- Iroquois County Community Unit School District 9
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 105
- State Senate District 53
- "Belmont Township, Iroquois County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.