Belmont Bruins men's soccer
The Belmont Bruins men's soccer team represents Belmont University in NCAA Division I soccer. The Bruins currently play in the Southern Conference (SoCon), having moved from the Horizon League in July 2018. The Bruins play their home matches at the soccer stadium in the sports complex located at the city of Nashville's E. S. Rose Park. A former Division II All-American and long-time collegiate assistant coach, Bryan Green has been the Bruins' head coach since 2014.
|Belmont Bruins men's soccer|
|Head coach||David Costa (1st season)|
|Stadium||E. S. Rose Park |
|Colors||Navy, White, and Red|
|1991–1993||NAIA Independent (TCAC in other sports)||—|
|1994–1995||Tennessee Collegiate Athletic Conference (TCAC)||Full member|
|1996–1999||NCAA Division I Independent (In transition from NAIA)||—|
|2000||Missouri Valley Conference||Affiliate member|
|2001–2011||Atlantic Sun Conference||Full member|
|2012–2013||NCAA Division I Independent (Ohio Valley Conference in other sports)||—|
|2014–2017||Horizon League||Affiliate member|
|2018–present||Southern Conference||Affiliate member|
- Belmont University Brand Book. Retrieved June 26, 2019.
- "Belmont University to Join Horizon League as Affiliate Member" (Press release). Horizon League. April 21, 2014. Archived from the original on 2014-05-12. Retrieved May 11, 2014.
- "Men's Soccer/Home". Horizon League website. Horizon League. Archived from the original on 1 October 2016. Retrieved 30 September 2016.
- "Belmont to Join SoCon for Men's Soccer" (Press release). Southern Conference. January 9, 2017. Retrieved February 13, 2017.
- "E.S. ROSE PARK". Belmont Bruins website. Belmont University. Archived from the original on 11 March 2012. Retrieved 30 September 2016.
- "Belmont names men's soccer coach". The Tennessean. January 27, 2014. Retrieved 30 September 2016.
- "Belmont University Men's Soccer Record Book" (PDF). Belmont University. Retrieved May 11, 2014.