Béal Átha Leice
Location in Ireland
|Coordinates: 51°43′30″N 9°26′13″W|
|Time zone||UTC+0 (WET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-1 (IST (WEST))|
The area's most prominent building is Ballylickey House, owned by the Graves family for generations and in modern times a hotel and Michelin-starred restaurant.
- Placenames Database of Ireland. Béal Átha Leice Verified 2011-02-09.
- "Béal Átha Leice/Ballylicky". logainm.ie.
- "Parks". Camping Ireland.
- Ballylickey - Sheep's Head Way, West Cork
- "Ballylickey Manor House". Archived from the original on 2008-05-09.
- "Michelin Maps & Guides: maps, atlas, travel guides, Michelin Guide". Michelinonline.co.uk. Archived from the original on June 8, 2013. Retrieved 2013-09-14.
- "The Graves Family in Ireland". Archived from the original on 2010-07-01.
He was the London Times correspondent ... contributed to the exposure of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as forgeries.