Bachelor of Arts (film)
Bachelor of Arts is a 1934 American drama film directed by Louis King and written by Lamar Trotti. The film stars Tom Brown, Anita Louise, Henry B. Walthall, Mae Marsh, Arline Judge and Frank Albertson. The film was released on November 23, 1934, by Fox Film Corporation.
|Bachelor of Arts|
|Directed by||Louis King|
|Produced by||John Stone|
|Screenplay by||Lamar Trotti|
|Based on||Bachelor of Arts (novel)|
by John Erskine
Henry B. Walthall
|Music by||Samuel Kaylin|
|Cinematography||L. William O'Connell|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
- Tom Brown as Alec Hamilton
- Anita Louise as Mimi Smith
- Henry B. Walthall as Professor Barth
- Mae Marsh as Mrs. Mary Barth
- Arline Judge as Gladys Cottle
- Frank Albertson as Pete Illings
- George Meeker as Prof. Donald Woolsey
- Frank Melton as Jim Lancaster
- Berton Churchill as Alexander Hamilton Sr.
- John Arledge as Robert Neal
- Stepin Fetchit as Bulga
- "Bachelor of Arts (1934) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
- "Bachelor-of-Arts - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
- "Bachelor of Arts". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.