Azure (design magazine)
Azure is a media brand covering architecture and design published in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Azure is described as "an indispensable resource for architects, designers and the design-savvy public" on its website. It was founded in 1985 by Nelda Rodger and Sergio Sgaramella. In 2000, it won the Canadian National Magazine Awards' Magazine of the Year. In 2011, the magazine launched the AZ Awards. In February 2013, deputy editor Catherine Osborne was named the magazine's editor in chief, with founding editor Nelda Rodger remaining as editorial director for Azure Publishing.
|Categories||Architecture and design|
|Publisher||Azure Publishing Inc.|
|Based in||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
- Laura Serra (8 October 2010). "AZURE magazine 25th anniversary". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
- "About Azure". Azure. Retrieved 9 April 2012.
- "AZURE magazine questionnaire: editor-in-chief nelda rodger". designboom. 2011. Archived from the original on 23 April 2012. Retrieved 9 April 2012.
- "Magazine of the Year: 2000". National Magazine Awards. Archived from the original on 2012-02-07. Retrieved 9 April 2012.
- 1st annual AZ awards winner announced June 16, 2011 Azure
- Azure Magazine