Aux Sable Township, Grundy County, Illinois
Aux Sable Township
Location in Grundy County
Grundy County's location in Illinois
|Coordinates: 41°25′N 88°19′W|
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||30.32 sq mi (78.5 km2)|
|• Land||29.06 sq mi (75.3 km2)|
|• Water||1.26 sq mi (3.3 km2) 4.16%|
|Elevation||551 ft (168 m)|
|• Density||449.4/sq mi (173.5/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
60447, 60450, 60481
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 30.32 square miles (78.5 km2), of which 29.06 square miles (75.3 km2) (or 95.84%) is land and 1.26 square miles (3.3 km2) (or 4.16%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Aux Sable, Dresden and Saint Marys.
Airports and landing strips
- Three Rivers Farm Airport
- Il Dept Of Transportation-Rest Area
- Minooka Community Consolidated School District 201
- Minooka Community High School District 111
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 75
- State Senate District 38
- "Aux Sable Township, Grundy County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.