Arthur Takes Over
Arthur Takes Over is a 1948 American comedy film directed by Malcolm St. Clair and written by Mauri Grashin. The film stars Lois Collier, Richard Crane, Skip Homeier, Ann E. Todd and Jerome Cowan. The film was released on April 7, 1948, by 20th Century Fox.
|Arthur Takes Over|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Malcolm St. Clair|
|Produced by||Sol M. Wurtzel|
|Screenplay by||Mauri Grashin|
Ann E. Todd
|Music by||Darrell Calker|
|Cinematography||Benjamin H. Kline|
|Edited by||Roy V. Livingston|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
- Lois Collier as Margaret Bixby
- Richard Crane as James Clark
- Skip Homeier as Arthur Bixby
- Ann E. Todd as Valarie Jeanne Bradford
- Jerome Cowan as George Bradford
- Barbara Brown as Fiora Bixby
- William Bakewell as Lawrence White
- Howard Freeman as Bert Bixby
- Joan Blair as Mrs. Bradford
- Almira Sessions as Mrs. Barnafogle
- Jeanne Gail as Betty Lou
- Donald Kerr as Cab Driver
- Luana Walters as Newspaper Woman
- "Arthur Takes Over (1948) - Overview". TCM.com. 1948-05-19. Retrieved 2015-10-01.
- Hal Erickson. "Arthur Takes Over (1948) - Malcolm St. Clair | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-10-01.
- "Arthur Takes Over". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-01.